Another exciting opportunity to join the team at Global E&C:
We are looking for a Senior Piping Designer with offshore brownfield experience to join our team in an exciting period of growth for our business. As an execution led brownfield contractor with a depth of expertise across survey, engineering, fabrication and construction services, our delivery model is underpinned by a dynamic, proactive culture that challenges the norm and aims to deliver better results for our customers.
We are open to conversations with individuals with both short term and long term availabilities, and also flexible to full time/part-time/ad-hoc arrangements.
We're looking for individuals that can demonstrate:
• Offshore brownfield piping design experience on fixed and floating platforms
• Proficiency in the use of Autocad 2D & 3D and Recap
• Proven ability to prepare and check isometrics, pipe supports and P&ID Mark-Ups within the norms
• Effective team-working skills to work with other engineers and designers to deliver workscopes at pace
• Ability to understand client requirements, define a scope of work and then drive this through to detail design and support fabrication and construction.
Offshore certificates and ability to carry out offshore surveys are advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and innovative individual to join our Engineering team in Aberdeen working in close partnership with numerous clients and their assets across the oil and gas industry.
To register your interest, please click reach out to Recruitment_GlobalEC@global-ec.com